Friday 13 August 2010

Donuts in all the colours you can think off!! What more can you wish for........

Well I could probably easily mention a few other things I wish for but let's leave it for now.....We are off to England on holiday in a few days. We are all very excited. Nana just asked if any wishes regarding food.  My children and their daddy wish for fairy cakes, ginger bread men and donuts! Lots and lots of donuts!!!

I do understand them when I see all these very colourful ones. They do look delicious. Talking about the word delicious! What a delightful word. It oozes happiness and sounds funny. As does the name of the cake I love. Chocolate Eclaires! Eclaires....What kind of word is that? Do think it fits the cake though which is so very delicious! I ate a lot of them when I was pregnant with my daughter.






So maybe that's why she loves cakes or it's in her genes? Obviously the ones she got from her daddy! Because my son is equally as big a cake lover so must be the genes.

Back to food wishes. I wish for Indian food. Tikka Massala is my favourite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...