Thursday 14 October 2010

Confessions of a 3 year old and a 5 year old.....

My sister (5) and I (3) are seeking forgiveness for.......

Ignoring mummy completely at dinner time when we were told to stop messing about.
Running faster when we were told to stop running at all in the house!!!
Me screaming all the way through my bath as I wanted daddy not mummy to bath me......
Throwing Lego at my sister and then denying it!!!
My sister for cutting a bit of her friend's hair playing hairdresser.... And for putting Vicks all over her body then denying it though her eyes were red and teary from the smell which is hard to hide........

We also say sorry now for all future tantrums, selective hearing as in not hearing at all what mummy says and just general shenanigans we might have to get up too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...