Friday 11 November 2011

Hmm... What food to have, so many choices...

Does it sound like I don't get out much? I'm just so excited because I'm going out for lunch with my fellow MS bloggers. http://blog.multipelsklerose.dk/ This is where we write about life with MS. We live far away from each other but today we all meet up, have lunch and a good chat. I don't know what I'm more excited about, the lovely company of my fellow bloggers or the food? (Do I have to answer that?) What food will they have there? Uh.. will I be able to choose?



I won't! So I'll end up choosing it all, then embarrass myself when I won't be able to finish my meal.... I'm so hungry now but no, I won't eat, I'm building up an appite! I'm off to catch my train soon so I better get ready!
Wish you all a lovely friday and a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...