Monday 16 January 2012

Ah... That sweet love!

The little man has his first crush at the moment (apart from his mummy-crush he's had since he was a baby. I have now been replaced). It's not a real person though but that's not such a big suprise and he's not the first one in the family either. He's just like his daddy who also had a crush on a cartoon character - read The List.
The little man blushes and gets all giggly when he sees her on tv. He asks to watch Toy Story 2 and 3 repeatedly, to get a glimpse of his first love, Jessie! She is very cute, so it's understandable she was picked.

Maybe it's a boy thing to get crushes on cartoon characters? I don't remember having one. I remember having crushes, but on real people characters. Don Johnson from Maimi Vice was one of them.
Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon character?

4 comments:

  1. Awww very cute! If only children stayed that lovely until time to fly the nest! Mind you equally if they did we would not want to give them a gentle shove out of the nest! I like Mator the old car in Cars, not a crush however which I am sure my husband would be relieved to know haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a crush on Aladdin when I was a kid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh Alladin:) he's is cute. It's a film we watch often here and I think, the daddy might have had a little crush on Jasmin as a boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...