Sunday 8 January 2012

I won.... Woo hoo!

The whole of December the blog, Danish Webchicks http://danskewebchicks.blogspot.com/ had a competition everyday where you could win really cool stuff. I optimisticly entered everyday hoping.... The 21st of December I won... Yeah! It was a suprise packet from a company called Carrot, in Danish Guleroden.dk http://www.guleroden.dk/ and this is what I won. Oh and a big bag of crisps too but we ate them before I got to take a picture..


The last thing, Glow-in-the-dark building set, was a very big hit with the princess and little man. You can make all sorts of shapes and they were completely in the zone (building zone that is) for a good hour.



4 comments:

  1. Congratz on the prizes :-)
    Best wishes from Danske Webchicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done :)thanks for joining us at Welcome to the weekend hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my site and visiting! I'm so glad to have you! I lived in France when I was in college and some of my favorite friends were Danish. I LOVE Mary Poppins too and you have reminded me that I need to show that to my daughter very soon! Much better than Dora!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks:) We watched Annie the other day for the first time (one of my favourites) and both children loved it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...