Sunday 4 March 2012

Had to change the "The List"

Remember the "The List" ?? I've had to change mine. First I saw Crazy Stupid Love with Ryan Gosling. Then the other day I saw Drive also with Ryan Gosling. Uh... suddenly realised my List needed updating but who had to go? I haven't changed it for years so you understand this was a difficult decision to make. Sorry Frederik but you've got to go... So now it's official, Ryan Gosling has knocked The Prince of Denmark off my List!  It was never that realistic with him anyway, way too much security....
Anyway here he is the new one on my List....


Do you allow changes on your List? If you have one that is....

2 comments:

  1. I love Ryan Gosling, he has been my list for years since watching the notebook, I even named my son Noah after his character:) he's pretty constant, but my list does change very now and then;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to see the Notebook must put it on our list of films to watch. It's actually only the 2nd time I change my list:) Do think it's time for maybe Brad Pitt to come off it. He didn't look too good at the Oscar's!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...