Sunday 9 September 2012

More wedding photos.

Cool uncle is here this weekend. He brought over the wedding photos he took. They are amazing. Just look at the 3 cousins having a little dance and a jump (of joy I guess...) at the Hall after the 'I do's....'
Leaving the hall they dutifully stood nicely for one picture but seriously that had to be enough, right......

We can't get enough of looking at all the photos taken at our wedding. We didn't hire anyone to take pictures so all we have are the amazing ones friends and family have taken. That's a lot though and all of them are brilliant.

It feels like such a long time ago but it's only 3 months and 1 week since the 'I do's' and the nervous fumbling moment when the rings went on. They fitted perfectly and looks nice don't you think....?
We have watched the video quite a bit too. I don't particually enjoy seeing myself speak but my speech was just so brilliant! (Sorry if I sound big headed but it was really good, funny and touching) Obviously my husband thinks the same about his speech, which also was very good but sorry honey, mine rocked!!
Right this must be enough wedding flashbacks for now. I'm sure there'll be more to come....
 Have a great sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations - the photos are fab - looks like you had a wonderful day, and no - not big neaded at all :o).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) We had such a fantastic day:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...