Tuesday 2 April 2013

So the children in Denmark are locked out of school.....

No joke, it's not the 1st of April anymore. The teachers and the councils who run the schools can not agree. Agree on what?? Agree on how many hours the teachers should work and I'm sure other things as well, I must admit I don't quite get it! I won't bore you lovely readers with such a stupid thing. So what to do then?? Well, we're lucky that our school will keep an eye on the children but just not teach them! But lots of schools won't so the parents have to take the children to work....
The children don't complain though. They get to play with their friends at school but no school work to be done!
I think it's stupid and embarrassing but who cares what I think?!! Not the goverment apparently....

Okay, rant over! The Easter bunny that came here was very thoughful. It left Lego and a little less chocolate (which the mummy thought was great) for the little man and princess. It also left a tablet, or a 'padlet' as the little man called with excitement, for the whole family.... A little one but so appreciated.
I was so excited to bring it to the hospital today. I have medicine every 4 weeks which takes a couple of hours, and there's free internet there so I could work, read blogs and laugh at stupid Youtube videos. Just loved it, so thanks Easter bunny for being so thoughful!! (and now we have also entered the 21st century!)






2 comments:

  1. Oh wow no school!!, I can imagine that the children love this though :) Glad you all got some lovely things for Easter ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This first week they have enjoyed it but the princess is starting to worry now about how long it'll take untill she can go back to school. Looks like it'll be at least another week.... Lots of fustrated parents having to bring their children to work at the moment:(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...