Saturday 7 September 2013

More Weddings.

Today my oldest friend (as in the friend I've known the longest) is getting married. Here in Denmark today's date is special: 7th of september 2013. Therefore lots of people are getting hitched. 7-9-13 is like how you say 'touch wood'. We just say 7-9-13 and knock on the nearest wood we can find.
Enough about superstitions... We're going to a Wedding and I can't wait. My mum is looking after the diglots, I have my speech ready and it's a good one. I have to say a few words (people will shed a tear) because she is my childhood friend and we've had so many good times together.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm wearing yet so no pictures - maybe tomorrow!

Have a lovely Saturday.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...